We are pleased to announce that our Resilience in Healthcare Masterclass 2017 will be held on October 9th and 10th in Birmingham (UK), with Prof. Jeffrey Braithwaite as guest keynote speaker. The venue is De Vere Colmore Gate. This masterclass is supported by the West Midlands Patient Safety Collaborative.
Secure online registration for the event is available via the King’s College London eStore
Registration is £200 and will include:
- Two days’ intensive learning about applying a resilience approach to improving the quality of care
- The latest learning from our resilience work in emergency care and the care of older people
- Interactive sessions with experts to learn how to apply a resilience approach
- Reflections on the benefits and challenges of applying resilience engineering
- A restaurant dinner and networking event
If you have any questions please send an email to: email@example.com
Snow Hill Station is directly opposite the venue De Vere Colmore Gate.
Birmingham New Street Station is a 10 minute walk.
Suggested nearby accommodation – Holiday Inn Express Birmingham, Snow Hill.
Rooms booked in connection to the event are available at £65 B&B.
The Masterclass will start at 10.00am (9th October) and finish at 4.30pm (10th October).Resilience-in-Healthcare-Masterclass-2017
To keep updated you can also subscribe to our site from the CARe homepage (see box, bottom left).
Details of 2016 Masterclass held at the Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa on November 10th and 11th, 2016 can be found by clicking here.
Details of 2015 Masterclass held at King’s College London, Guy’s Campus on May 7th and 8th, 2015 can be found by clicking here.