The Second Resilience in Healthcare Masterclass was held in Bristol at the Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa on November 10th and 11th, 2016.
- Two days’ intensive learning about applying a resilience approach to improving the quality of care, including interactive workshops
- Overnight bed and breakfast accommodation (November 10th)
- Banquet dinner and networking event (November 10th)
- Concepts and underpinnings. Using the Concepts for Applying Resilience Engineering (CARE) model. A comprehensive overview of resilience and Safety II principles and how they can be applied to improve quality and safety.
- Incident Analysis. Including a keynote talk by Dr. Mark Sujan from the University of Warwick. His talk is on “Reporting and learning – A Safety-II perspective”.
- Quality Improvement. Including the latest learning from our resilience work in emergency care, care of older people and safety and risk management.