Registration is now open for Masterclass 2017!
Registration includes lunches, refreshments and dinner on the night of the 9th November, and all Masterclass sessions.
The Masterclass will start on October 9th at 10.00am and finish on the 10th October at 4.30pm.
The venue is De Vere Colmore Gate – Birmingham. This masterclass is supported by the West Midlands Patient Safety Collaborative.
A two day course for researchers and health professionals who want to learn how to apply resilience engineering concepts to improve care quality and safety. Organised by the Centre for Applied Resilience in Healthcare (CARe) – a clinically embedded research centre.
This interactive masterclass will include:
• A comprehensive overview of resilience and Safety II principles and how they can be applied to improve quality and safety
• Keynote address from Professor Jeffrey Braithwaite from the Australian Institute of Healthcare Innovation
• The latest learning from our resilience work in emergency care, care of older people and safety and risk management
• Interactive sessions with experts to learn how to apply a resilience approach
• Discussion about the benefits and challenges of applying Safety II in practice