The Second Resilience in Healthcare Masterclass at the Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa on November 10th and 11th.
Announcing Our Programme Sessions
- Concepts and underpinnings. Using the Concepts for Applying Resilience Engineering (CARE) model. A comprehensive overview of resilience and Safety II principles and how they can be applied to improve quality and safety.
- Incident Analysis. Including a keynote talk by Dr. Mark Sujan from the University of Warwick. His talk is on “Reporting and learning – A Safety-II perspective”.
- Quality Improvement. Including the latest learning from our resilience work in emergency care, care of older people and safety and risk management.
- Tools and Methods. Including a workshop led by Dr. Al Ross from the University of Glasgow. Learn how to use FRAM to analyse system safety and strengthen safety.
– Interactive sessions with experts to learn how to apply a resilience approach
– Discussion about the benefits and challenges of applying Safety II in practice
– The Masterclass is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors
Click here to register (via King’s College London eStore)
If you require an invoice please email: firstname.lastname@example.org